Dublin, Nov. Report was added ResearchAndMarkets.com’s sacrifice
The Global Speech Technology market is valued at $17.33 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach $44.47 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.74%.
Market dynamics are forces that influence prices and the behavior of actors. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. Forces of market dynamics can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics affect supply and demand curves, decisions aim to determine the best way to use different financial tools to disrupt different strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also provides detailed information on the recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Acapela Group, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Anki, Apple Inc., Baidu, Inc., Google LLC, iFlytek, IBM Corp., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Quantiphi, Inc., Raytheon BBN Technologies, Sensory Inc., Siemens AG, etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, USA, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate companies’ position based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize the games into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance in the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Speech Technology market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies, viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the Global Speech Technology market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approach that a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Speech Technology market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections on market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also shown in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector in various geographies.
- The report also includes a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key topics covered:
1 report description
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing demand for speech-based biometric systems for multifactor authentication
4.1.2 Rising Healthcare, Mobile Banking, and Smart Home Automation Applications
4.1.3 Potential impact of AI on accuracy of speech and voice recognition
4.2.1 Related high costs for implementation of Speech Technology System
4.2.2 Lack of accuracy in harsh environments
4.3.1 Growth number of voice control-based smart assistant devices
4.3.2 Potential development of Speech Technology System for micro-linguistics and local languages
4.4.1 Standardized platform for a development of personalized speech recognition systems
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
5.5 PESTLE analysis
6 Global Speech Technology Market, By Functions
6.2 Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
6.3 Real-time speech to text conversion
6.4 Speech Analytics
6.5 Speech Recognition
6.6 Speech synthesis
6.7 Speech Verification
7 Global Speech Technology Market, By Delivery Methods
7.2 Artificial intelligence based
7.3 Non-artificial intelligence based
8 Global Speech Technology Market, By Deployment
9 Global Speech Technology Market, By Vertical
9.2 Aerospace & Defense Security
9.4 Government & Public Sector
9.5 Healthcare & Life Science
9.6 IT & Telecommunications
9.7 Personal Assistance
10 America Speech Technology Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest Of America
11 Europe Speech Technology Market
11.9 The Netherlands
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa Speech Technology Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Speech Technology Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive landscape
14.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 Acapella Group
15.2 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
15.4 Apple Inc.
15.5 Baidu, Inc.
15.6 Google LLC
15.8 IBM Corp.
15.10 Meta Platforms, Inc.
15.11 Microsoft Corp.
15.12 Nuance Communications, Inc.
15.13 Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
15.14 Quantiphi, Inc.
15.15 Raytheon BBN Technologies
15.16 Sensory Inc.
15.17 Siemens AG
15.19 Speechmatics (Cantab Research Ltd.)
15.20 Uniphore software
15.22 Voicevault Inc.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tksuj
Global Speech Technology Market